Monday, January 4, 2016

Valentine's Day Cards

Hello! Happy Monday! I know this post is a bit late and I'm still trying to get adjusted after the holidays, but I'm hoping that everything will get back to normal this week. Today, I want to share a few Valentine's Day cards that I made over the weekend. I apologize in advance for the lighting...the weather and lighting has been a bit atrocious lately.


I am trying to get a head start on my Valentine's Day cards because I definitely do not want to have to make over 40 cards the day before I have to give these cards out. I definitely learned my lesson after making Christmas cards and I will not be procrastinating this time around.


I primarily used a Me & My Big Ideas products. I am currently trying to use up a lot of my stash and found almost an entire 8x8 kit from Me & My Big Ideas. I also used some accordion hearts that I found at Tuesday Morning. I decided to keep my cards somewhat simple and used the accordion hearts to draw a lot of attention. Then I added a few stickers to pull everything together. There is one card that doesn't have an accordion heart. I decide to add some dimensional hearts on that card because I thought a single heart would be too plain.


I think my favorite cards are the ones with the hearts patterned paper. I am still surprised that I still have some more items left in the scrapbook kit which is fine because I will use it to make some more cards.

Supplies Used:


Are you planning to make any Valentine's Day cards? Have you gotten started?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment