Sunday, November 1, 2015

Birthday Card and Project Life Birthday Card

Hello! Can you believe that it's November? Halloween is over <insert sad face here>, but that's ok. The holidays are almost here and I am so excited. I have been making so many projects the past few weeks and I think it's due to the changing season. It may sound weird, but I've noticed that during the Fall, I tend to want to make a ton of projects.

I'm trying to use up my Simple Stories Snap Pack so I have been making a lot of birthday themed projects. Today, I want to share another birthday card that I made as well as a Project Life birthday card.



For this card, I used a small journaling card from Simple Stories Birthday Snap Pack. I believe it is either a 2x2 or 3x3 card. I decided to use some foam dots on the journaling card so that it would have dimension. Then I adhered it to the center of my card base. Then I added some die cuts. I used my Tombow Xtreme Adhesive to adhere the die cuts to my card.


This project life card was very simple to make. I just chose a card from the Simple Stories Birthday Snap Pack and a die cut. Then I used some foam dots on the die cut and adhered it to the journaling card. This card would be perfect to use in Project Life, mini album, or I could just make another card using this project life card.

Supplies Used:

  • Simple Stories Snap Pack-Birthday
  • Tombow Xtreme Adhesive
  • Elmer's Foam Dots
Are you making any cards, Project Life cards, or any projects today?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment