Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween Night Layout-Pumpkin

Hello! Hello! I have been busy making Halloween layouts and working in my Project Life album. I'm hoping to get caught up with my Project Life album by the end of this week so that I can start making a bunch of Christmas and holiday themed cards. I love Fall, this time of year in general, and the holidays, but it does get stressful since I have a ton of stuff to do. This ends up causing me to have a lot of crafting things to get done. I definitely do not want to have to spend part of 2016 working on holiday stuff from this year. So some deadlines and extra planning will be done today. Now that I have rambled a bit...let's get to this Halloween layout.




For this layout, I used DCWV inc.'s Eek-a-Boo 6x6 stack. I really love this collection and am glad that I bought two of the 6x6 stacks last year. Normally, I don't layer my card stocks and patterned papers, but I decided to try to step out of my comfort zone. I love how it came out. 

There was a sheet in the Eek-a-Boo stack that had cut apart cards. I cut the cards and adhered them to the top and bottom of the layout. I tried to not have a lot of white space, but I wanted the cards close together. These pictures really don't do the layout justice. The layout really looks awesome and the Eek-a-Boo papers are so cute!


I also added some journaling at the bottom of the layout. I thought about adding some enamel dots, but decided that the papers would be enough. I think there's enough color, phrases, and journaling for this layout that nothing else is really needed.

Supplies Used:
  • DCWV inc. Eek-a-Boo 6x6 stack
  • Tombow Xtreme Adhesive

*Edited to add: This layout was also my take on The Awesome Ladies Project 1.2 challenge. This challenge was a recipe challenge. The ingredients are: Orange, Two Patterns, Squares, and something sticky. I used orange papers, several patterns, a few squares, and my Tombow Adhesive was the only thing sticky that I used. You can find out more about The Awesome Ladies Project here.

Are you working on any Halloween projects?

Until next time...



No comments

Post a Comment