Friday, November 6, 2015

The Martian-Blogging for Books Review

Hello! Hello! I received my fourth book from Blogging for Books a couple of weeks ago and just finished it. I chose to review The Martian by Andy Weir. I was super excited to receive this book because I wanted to read it before watching the movie. I read this book really fast...it was that good!


The book is about a man named Mark Watney who is one of the first people to walk on Mars. He was left behind by his team who thought that he was dead. They were wrong and Watney ended up being stranded on Mars. There were just so many things that could go wrong and it appears that Watney will die on Mars. Fortunately for Mark Watney, he is incredibly intelligent and has a lot of skills that allows him to survive. Eventually NASA finds out that Watney is alive and they try to come up with a way to rescue him.

I don't want to give too much away, but I highly recommend this book. It was well written and had me on the edge on my seat. If you like Sci-Fi books, NASA, etc. then I definitely think you will enjoy this book.

Have you read The Martian? If so, what are your thoughts on the book?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

I received this book from Blogging for Books in exchange for this review. All opinions expressed here are my own.



No comments

Post a Comment