Saturday, November 21, 2015

Currently Loving

Hello! Happy Saturday! Today, I wanted to share a few things that I am currently loving. 


As you may know, I am a stationery addict. I love notebooks, pens, etc. I have been using Moleskine journals for a while now. I have several in various sizes as well as soft and hard cover journals. I prefer the soft cover journals, but the hard cover journals are nice as well. Lately, I have been loving the cahiers. These notebooks are similar to Traveler's notebooks. I plan to use my Moleskine cahier (the kraft notebook pictured above) for December's 30 Days of Lists as well as for my December Daily.

I am also loving my new May Designs notebook and definitely plan to purchase a few more. I love that you can personalize the notebook. There are tons of patterns and fonts to choose from. I'm really loving the Pineapples pattern notebooks and the font that is on my notebook. I plan to use my May Designs notebook as a hybrid journal...kind of like a journal/art journal. I currently use a Strathmore journal as a hybrid journal. However, I have been using that journal mainly for watercoloring and stamping.

I am loving stamping. I am currently using the three stamp sets pictured above a lot. Pinkfresh Studio has a new Christmas collection called Christmas Wishes that is adorable! I am loving their Christmas Wishes stamp set and will be using this stamp set to make Christmas cards and decorate my 30 Days of Lists/December Daily notebook. The other two stamp sets are from Freckled Fawn. I use the smaller stamp to make lists or to add lines so I can journal. The alphabet stamp is awesome and I use it to make titles or to journal. I love that you can color in the letters and numbers in this stamp set.


I am obsessed with ephemera. I love that you can use ephemera to make cards and tags. You can even use them in your journals, art journals, Project Life layouts, traditional layouts, etc. I just bought a few packs of ephemera from Tuesday Morning for $1.49. I highly recommend that you go to Tuesday Morning, Marshalls, or TJ Maxx if you are looking for any scrapbooking goodies. They have awesome prices.

I am loving Studio Calico's Seven Paper journaling cards. I think they are perfect to use in mini albums, Project Life, or journals. All you need to do is fill out the card. I definitely need to buy a few more packs because I know I will run out of these cards soon.



I just bought this watercolor set a few weeks ago and used them for the first time last week. These watercolors are amazing! The colors are bright and gorgeous! I was using Michaels Artist's Loft Watercolors Pan Set and I do like them, but I have been wanting to try a professional set.

You will definitely be seeing a lot of these things that I'm currently loving being used on some projects soon.

What are you currently loving?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

2 comments

  1. Love the stamps and also the ephemera. I love Marshalls and TJ Maxx for scrapbook supplies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly! I love Marshalls and TJ Maxx. I have found both new and older scrapbooking supplies.

      Delete