Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Currently List #47

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I was able to catch up on yesterday as well as last week's episodes of The Following. This season is going to be very interesting.

Reading: A few days ago, I bought The Little Prince and Journey to the Center of the Earth. I have a ton of books to read that I already have, but I really wanted to get some children's books in my collection.

Listening: Taking it old school with a mix of songs by Oro Solido.

Making: I usually make 12x12 layouts for my Project Life album, but lately I have been loving the 8.5x11 formats. I think I might just put the smaller layouts in my PL album as well.

Feeling: I'm feeling much better physically and am feeling so content.

Planning: I plan to make some cards with my Freckled Fawn kits. I may even make a few layouts as well.

Loving: I got my March Freckled Fawn kit and I am so excited! I love that I can make several layouts and cards with each kit.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment