Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Currently List #49

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: This season is getting interesting.

Reading: I have so many blog posts that I have to catch up on.

Listening: I heard this song on a Facebook post and it's stuck in my head now.

Making: I'm making a lot of Project Life cards using my Freckled Fawn kits as well as my Sweet Stamp Shop stamps.

Feeling: I was really worried, but I just some great new that made me feel so much better and relieved.

Planning: I bought the DCWV Seaside Yacht and plan to make some cards with it.

Loving: I swear I love crafting. It's just something about being able to make a card, PL card, traditional layout, etc. that just makes me feel awesome!

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment