Thursday, March 19, 2015

My Favorite Crafting Supplies

Hey! Hey! Today I wanted to share some of my favorite crafting supplies. All of the supplies below are what I use the most and are what I consider my must haves for crafting.




Enamel Dots: I love and use enamel dots in about 90% of any crafting projects that I make. They are perfect for Project Life layouts, traditional layouts, art journals, planners, and more. I usually get my enamel dots from Michaels and I also love Freckled Fawn's enamel dots as well.


Cardstock Paper: Cardstock paper and patterned paper is a must! I tend to use white card stock paper the most for my backgrounds. My favorite size of card stock papers are 8.5x11 inches and I love the 6x6 sized paper pads. I get my packs of white cardstock from Michaels.


Cards and Watercolor Cards: Since I love making cards, I always keep packs of Recollections cards and envelopes on hand. Usually I try to go for cards that are A2 sized, but lately I have been loving the 5.5x5.5 size cards. I am also loving Ranger's Distress Watercolor card stock. I tend to use these more for making Project Life cards.



Pens: I always have to have pens for journaling. I use my staedtler pens when I am not using my Project Life journaling pen.



 Kits: I think having a paper crafting kit is awesome! There are so many kits out there like Studio Calico, Gossamer Blue, Cocoa Daisy as well as embellishment only kits like Freckled Fawn. I currently subscribe to Freckled Fawn and I love it! I love that I can get a stamp in the kit as well, but I recently found out that the stamps will be an add-on item. You can find more about that here.

                                  

Ink: I usually use StazOn ink, but I am still working on figuring out which inks I can use for specific techniques and projects. For instance, I recently learned that StazOn ink can be used with watercolors which is perfect since I want to make some Project Life cards and greeting cards using my new stamps.


Adhesive: Adhesives are a must have as well. I usually use Elmer's Dot Runner, but I also use Tombow's adhesive. I tend to use my dot runner for almost everything, but I do love Tombow's adhesive because it's a really strong adhesive.


Clear Stamps: I always use stamps especially clear stamps. I frequently use Heidi Swapp's mini stamps and the Project Life date stamp. I recently purchased two of Sweet Stamp Shop's stamp sets (Across the Miles and Royal Wish) and I am love them. I also purchased Rukristin's Currently List stamp


What are you favorite crafting supplies?

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment