Sunday, March 15, 2015

30 Days of Lists--March 2015--Lists 9-15

Hello! It's been so much fun completing the 30 Days of Lists prompts. I really love that I can play catch up and that there is no right or wrong way on completing the lists. Today, I want to share my take on lists 9-15 of the 30 Days of Lists challenge.

9. Advice you would give your younger self

  • Always call Mami.
  • Don't worry too much.
  • This too shall pass.
  • Don't stop believing.
  • It's ok to let friends go (there's no point in being friends with someone who is always negative...some people just grow apart and that includes friends).

10. Favorite hashtags
  • #30Lists
  • #JeSuisCharlie
  • #TGIF
  • #eclifeplanner15
  • #LIUB

11. Signs I am a bookworm/hoarder of books
  • My favorite store is Barnes and Noble.
  • I have a long list of books to read.
  • I love bookmarks.
  • I still love the library.
  • I have an e-reader, but still love having a physical (actual in print...non-digitial) book.
  • I'd love to be a librarian.
  • I don't have enough space for books since I have a huge collection, but I keep buying them anyways. (I can't get enough of books.)

12. Stories I want to tell/document

  • First Disney trip
  • First time at the movie theaters with the boys
  • Driving lessons (eek!!)
  • New exercise routine
  • Everything (good & maybe not so good)...I want to REMEMBER what happened

13. Things I had to learn to love
  • Online shopping
  • My job
  • My hair
  • Staying up late
  • Coffee

14. I want to be an expert in...
  • Cooking
  • Writing
  • Designing
  • Driving
  • Exercising

15. Ways to be neighborly
  • Smile and wave
  • Say hello
  • Don't be loud (no one needs to hear your conversation)
  • Don't play loud music super late 
  • Welcome basket for new neighbors

That's it for today. Be sure to check back next Sunday for lists 16-22.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment