Sunday, March 22, 2015

30 Days of Lists--March 2015--Lists 16-22

Happy Sunday everyone! Today, I am going to share lists 16-22 of the 30 Days of Lists challenge. You can find more information on the challenge here.

16. The worst advice

  • Forget about it.
  • Just do it later.
  • Get cheap shoes.
  • Just use your credit card.

17. High points of my autobiography


  • Meeting my husband
  • The births of my sons
  • Graduating college
  • Marrying my husband
  • Going to Disney World for the first time with my sons and husband
18. Things I need to practice


  • Patience
  • Driving
  • Cooking (new recipes)
  • Writing
  • Drawing/Painting
19. Favorite music/bands from high school

  • Backstreet Boys
  • NSYNC
  • Destiny's Child
  • Shakira
  • Aventura
20. Big purchases/expenses that are coming up


  • New beds for the boys (they are getting so big and now it's time for big boy beds)
  • Driving lessons
  • Bills
  • Pay off credit cards
  • New car (?)
21. My "done" list for the week

  • Vacuum
  • Dust and clean mirrors
  • Phone calls
  • Errands
  • Laundry
22. Things I need to shake off

  • Sleepiness
  • This mood I'm in

That's it for today. Be sure to come back next Sunday for some more lists.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment