Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Currently List #17

Hello there! It's Tuesday and you know what that means...it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I just simply love Mistresses. This show is awesome. I really can't stand Toni...she is just so evil. 

Reading: So I just bought Don't Worry, It Gets Worse by Alida Nugent because Amanda over at Amanda Rose blog did a report on it. I haven't really read most of it...just a few pages, but I can tell that it's going to be a good book.

Listening: So Nicki Minaj's new song Anaconda is hilarious in my opinion. I kept wondering where people got this picture of her and were making hilarious memes...now I know. 

Making: I've been working on my grocery and crafting lists. I seriously have a ton of crafting projects that I want to work on and I decided that I needed to make a list of which ones I want to try to do first.

Feeling: Ugh I have a dentist appointment tomorrow so I have been feeling anxious. I really don't like going to the doctor's office or the dentist office.

Planning: I need to plan the rest of the week since I had to readjust my week due to my poor baby being sick. He's feeling much better now, but was so upset that he had to miss school. 

Loving: Heidi Swapp and Becky Higgins working together for Heidi's new Project Life collection is pure genius! I am in love with Heidi's new Project Life collection! I finally got the last of the few things that I wanted from the collection so now I have all 4 of the value kits, the flip books, the mini color shine set, mini books, mini folders, vellum and tag set, instaframe and interactive cards, clear stamps, and both of the stencil and stamp sets. I think I'm all set on my crafting supplies, but I do need another Project Life album because my current one is almost full!

What's on your currently list? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment