Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Currently List #16

Hello there! It's Tuesday and you know what that means...it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: Jake and the Neverland Pirates...my kids are still obsessed with this show. Since they were watching some episodes today, I was able to get a few things done from my to do list which is awesome.

Reading: I really like Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine. It has lots of cool projects to try. I don't buy it often, but I may have to start since I found out that Scrap365 is not going to be printed anymore.

Listening: I am still in love with this song. I had on repeat today while I was cleaning.

Making: I need to catch up on at least a week or two of Project Life so I have been setting up my layouts in advance so that I don't have to worry about that. At least if I set up my layouts then I can just add my pictures and journal a little bit.

Feeling: I've been super exhausted these past few days and readjusting out routine since school has started.

Planning: I'm planning on working on my 30 Days of Lists album in the next few days which I am so excited about!

Loving: I'm loving the new crafting goodies that I have just purchased. I got some wood veneers and badges at Tuesday Morning. I also got some cards a few weeks ago that I haven't used much, but definitely plan to this week.

What's on your currently list? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment