Saturday, August 9, 2014

Heidi Swapp Project Life Haul

Hello there! I'm super excited about the new Heidi Swapp Project Life goodies that I bought in the past few days as well as today! So the collection just came out and it has been kind of hard getting some of the stuff. My local Michael's didn't have any of the value kits until today and I still didn't see any of the core kits.


I love, love, love the stamp sets and stencils as well as the other set of that stamps that did not come with stencils. These will be perfect to use when I make my own Project Life cards as well as making handmade (greeting) cards. I also had to have the interactive cards, mini folders, and photo frames. I think these would be perfect in some mini albums as well. Of course, I bought the mini books because I can never have enough mini books and albums. The layered tags look awesome as well.


I wanted all four of the value kits, but unfortunately my Michael's only had 3 of the kits. I have the glitter, gold, and color magic kits. I really love the value kits because they are the perfect size for me! I don't buy the large core kits often...in fact, I actually have two core kits. I have the Honey Project Life kit and the 5th and Frolic kit. I'm almost done with my Honey Kit so the new value kits will be perfect when I want to mix things up. The value kits come with cards that are 3x4 and 4x6 sized as well as different embellishments in each of the kits. The kits that I have comes with wood veneers, blank canvas, and glitter shapes which is perfect for adding to my Project Life album or when I am making cards! 

I seriously can't wait to get the Overlay Project Life Kit, the mini color shine, and the flipbooks. Until then I'm going to start making some cards tonight!

Until next time...

1 comment