Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Currently List #19

Hello there! It's Tuesday and you know what that means...it's Currently List time!


Watching: I still love this show. It just gets better and better every week. I also need to catch up on Witches of East End as well.

Reading: I love this magazine. I used to have a subscription and am thinking about renewing it again. Planning to use the magazine to meal plan again.

Listening: So I heard this song on the last episode of Teen Wolf. As soon as I heard the song, I had to listen to the whole thing and downloaded it. I really loved

Making: I need to catch up on a few weeks of Project Life so I'm working on some layouts. Usually I get the journaling done on time, but I haven't gotten that done or put the pictures in the sleeve. I am still thinking about doing a hybrid Project Life album and have considered doing a monthly album, but I still kind of want to do a weekly (but hybrid). 

Feeling: It's been a super busy day. I had so many things on my to do list and several errands, but I am glad that we got stuff done that we planned to do in the next month. Now I'm just relaxing and feeling content.

Planning: I am so excited for Fall especially for Halloween! And if you didn't know...Halloween is on a Friday! 

Loving: Today is the 30 Days of Lists Blog Hop. I am loving all of the lists, pages, and ideas! All of these pages are giving me some ideas for mini albums that I plan to make in the future. 

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment