Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Hello! Hello! It's Thursday and that means it's time for another Thursday Thoughts. I'm posting this just a tad bit on the late side, but I've been so busy and exhausted today. Better late than never...right?


  • I have been making some sketches and drafts of cards that I plan to make tomorrow. I'm super excited to finally make them. I have been saying that I want to just make a bunch of cards, but just haven't had the time. I'm even more excited to make some cards because of all the Heidi Swapp Project Life goodies that I bought.
  • Speaking of Heidi Swapp Project Life goodies, I'm seriously loving all of the crafts, mini albums, and cards that everyone has been making with their Heidi Swapp products. I definitely plan to use some of the new Heidi Swapp collection to make some cards as well.
  • I saw that Michaels has some new cards, envelopes, and dimensional stickers/embellishments. I don't need any cards or envelopes, but I do want and need some of the stickers. I also plan to get a few Fall embellishments for some of the projects that I plan to make. There are so many people I know that are having babies and getting married so I need to start making some cards.
  • So everyone is doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. I know there are some people who say that it's just better to donate and that throwing ice cold water is dumb, but at least this challenge is raising awareness.
  • I want to (and will) make a Fall and Winter bucket list. Definitely plan on checking online for some ideas. 
  • I need to order a planner soon. My current one ends in December. I've been using an Erin Condren Life Planner for about 2 or 3 years now, but I'm thinking about switching to a Day Designer. I really don't like that the Erin Condren planner covers are interchangeable and am worried that they it can pop off. The main thing that I don't like about the Day Designer is that it has a daily hour by hour layout/section that I wouldn't really need to use. I guess the good thing about the hour by hour is that if something changes (i.e. an appointment) I can put it in another timeslot. 
That's it for me. How has your Thursday been? What are you Thursday Thoughts?

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment