Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Hello there! It's Thursday and it's time for another Thursday Thoughts. So here we go...


  • My baby is feeling so much better now and went to school yesterday and today. He was so happy to go to school and see his friends.
  • I'm going to work on my meal planning tomorrow and my major goal for the rest of the month is to stick to it.
  • I'm also planning to do a "no spend" September and this time I am being serious. I think I'm pretty stocked up on my crafting supplies so I don't think I need anything for the next few months or so. I want to start using up what I have so far. The only things that I do need is just a few things for my son's pre-k class and teachers, but other than that I really do have a lot of awesome stuff to use for Project Life and card making as well as for other projects here and there.
  • Speaking of getting a few things for my son's class...I've been looking up crafts and treats to make for the kids and the teachers. I finally made a Pinterest and that site is just awesome! I have found so many different things! Since Halloween is just a couple of months away, I think I found what I am going to make for the teachers. I'm going to make some Halloween cookies jar gifts. I found this idea on Pinterest and went to the website. So so cute! There's even one for Christmas! So I am set for Halloween and Christmas gifts for the teachers. The kids will be getting goodie bags for Halloween, but I'm not sure what to do for Christmas.
  • I am so ready for Supernatural and the Walking Dead to premiere. I can't wait for October!

That's it for me. How has your Thursday been? What are your Thursday Thoughts?

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment