Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Currently List #95

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Loving: I just got my Day in the Life kit from Ali Edwards and I love it! My favorite part of the kit is the stamp. It's awesome and I have been looking for a stamp just like the one in the kit.

Making: I've been making lots of lists. Grocery lists, to do lists, etc....the lists seriously never end.

Eating: The hubby made mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, and steaks for dinner. It was delicious!

Listening: Ellie Goulding is seriously awesome! I'm really loving this song.

Feeling: I've been excited, but stressed. Doesn't it sound crazy to be excited and stressed at the same time?

Planning: I have a lot of art and craft projects to work on. I'm hoping to catch up on a lot of these projects tomorrow or at least get a head start on them.

Watching: I watched a few episodes of Supernatural. It's cool to watch episodes from previous seasons just to see how much stuff has changed.

Reading: I finally got caught up on reading some blog posts. I'm also still reading The Alchemist and I may have said this before, but I can see why so many people love this book.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment