Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Target Finds

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another Target Finds! As usual, I've found some great things at Target over the past few weeks. You'll probably notice that most of my favorite finds this month are food and drink-related (don't judge me).


Starbucks Frappuccino Oatmilk Dark Chocolate Brownie Coffee

I was curious about how oat milk would taste in coffee, and the chocolate brownie flavor sounded really good, so I decided to get this Starbucks single-serve coffee. It was actually pretty good. You can definitely taste the chocolate brownie flavor. This definitely had oat milk, but it was good. The flavors were not overpowering and seemed balanced, but it was sweet. This was definitely a splurge, but it was a nice little pick-me-up. I plan to try the Starbucks oat milk caramel waffle cookie coffee next.

Mr. Beast Feastables Peanut Butter Crunch Chocolate Bar

I tried the milk crunch and really liked it, so I wanted to see if the peanut butter crunch bar was good. This peanut butter chocolate bar was good. You could definitely taste the peanut butter. I liked the puffed rice. However, it is a little pricey compared to other chocolate bars.

Sprite Chill Cherry Lime Soda (Slim Can)

I don't know what made me want to try this because I'm usually not a fan of cherry in any kind of soda. However, this was surprisingly good. You could definitely taste the cherry flavor, but it wasn't as strong as in other sodas like Coke and Pepsi. In fact, I think the cherry flavor pairs well with the lemon-lime. I don't know if I'd buy this often, but changing things up a bit was nice.

Olay Cleanse Gentle Foaming Face Cleanser

After my local Target stopped carrying my usual cleanser, I tried to find a decent alternative. I've started using Olay's gentle foaming face cleanser, and it's been okay so far. It foams well, and the product is a little thick, but a little goes a long way. The pump is not that great, and I wonder if I just bought one that was messed up.


What are some of your favorite Target Finds?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment