Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Summer 2023 Bucket List

Happy First Day of Summer! It's officially summer and I thought it would be fun to share my updated summer bucket list. Of course, some of the things on this list are the same from previous years, but there are a few new things that I added. Check out my list below.


  • Read 6 books
  • Make mini berry crumbles
  • Watch 2 new or new-to-me TV shows
  • Drink more water
  • Make s'mores
  • Work in my sketchbook/journal
  • Make 5 scrapbook/project life layouts
  • Write 3 personal essays
  • Take more photos
  • Publish 1 photo essay
  • Complete Liz Lamoreux's Here: 5 Things course
  • Go for a walk on the Silver Comet Trail at least 3 times
  • Go to the pool
  • Go to the Farmer's Market
  • Go to Food Truck Tuesday event at least once


What's on your summer bucket list?


Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Fatih on Unsplash

No comments

Post a Comment