Friday, June 30, 2023

June 2023 // A List



June, oh, June. 

What an interesting month you have been.

Full of fun, summer vibes, and everyday adventures.

You were also a month full of good books and great music.

A month full of little joys.

S'mores, bubbles, ice cream, trips to the pool, indulging in strawberry refreshers galore

Trying new things and loving it.

Documenting all the things

Very few things bothered me this month, but the main thing that did annoy me was the government.

So many things that I could say, but I'll just continue to silently reflect.

Hope is still there, and so that is what I will continue to do...hope.

June, it was nice to rest and relax.

It was much needed and most certainly wanted.

You were a good month, and for that, I am grateful.

So long, June.

Hello July.

Here's to more adventures and savoring summer.


No comments

Post a Comment