Saturday, June 3, 2023

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Saturday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link-up. I didn't post my happy list last week, so this week will be a list of 10 things that made me happy in the previous two weeks. 


1. School is out, and summer break has begun!


2. Finally found and bought a copy of Meera Lee Patel's How It Feels to Find Yourself


3. Coconut Cream Cheesecake


4. Feeling You by Harrison Storm


5. Possessing Eden by Izzy Sweet and Sean Moriarty


6. My photos from Persnickety Prints arrived!


7. Working on my Project Life album


8. Vanessa and Jules' Folklore journal collaboration


9. Bella Grace magazine's latest issue (Summer - Issue 36)


10. Coffee + Crumbs Summer Collection 2023


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment