Sunday, April 30, 2023

April 2023 // A List



Oh, April. You were such a dream.

A much better month than March.

April felt like the first sip of my morning coffee.

Comforting like a hug.

April was a month full of good things.

A welcome surprise.

April was the month of flowers and growth and life.

April was a month well spent with family.

A month of celebrations.

A month of thinking about the future.

April was a month full of good books and good music.

April was the perfect month to explore my city.

April was the month when I really embraced the little things.

Like rainbows, sunrises, and flowers throughout my neighborhood and city.

Little delights like making banana chocolate chip waffles on a Saturday, indulging in seasonal treats, and consuming our usual favorite foods were truly a comfort.

Oh, April, I am so sad to see you go.

You were truly a month full of better days.

Hello May.

I'm really looking forward to a fun-filled month. 

Here's to hoping that May is just as good as April.






No comments

Post a Comment