Saturday, April 22, 2023

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Saturday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link-up.


1. Afternoon naps. There's just something about taking a nap during the weekend. I felt so refreshed and well-rested.


2. I don't usually drink wine, but I bought a new-to-me wine, Stella Rosa Stella Berry Rosé Wine, on Friday night, and I am now a big fan. It was so good. The flavor is fantastic. I love that the berry flavor wasn't overpowering.


3. I went to the library to pick up two books I had on hold. I've been on a Maggie Smith kick, so I borrowed Good Bones. I was so excited to pick up Above Ground by Clint Smith.


4. Nothing Bundt Cakes has its summer flavor, blueberry bliss, available! I'm a sucker for their trying their seasonal flavors, and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this flavor.


5. I participated in Exhale's monthly blog hop post! You can check it out here.


6. I've completed a lot of my monthly goals this month. I'm really excited about this because it's been a few months where I've felt like I have little time to work on my goals. There's been a few months where I was lucky to accomplish at least two of my monthly goals.


7. I made banana chocolate chip waffles, which turned out amazing! I definitely plan to make a larger batch next time. 


8. New-to-me iPhone tips. I am absolutely terrible with technology, and I learn something new every other day about my iPhone. I just discovered this new tip on taking photos of stars with my phone. I can't wait to try it out.


9. Notes by Austin Kleon. Seeing this journal page came at the right time.


10. We're getting closer to summer break, and I am so excited! Although summer isn't my favorite season, I look forward to it. I have so many plans and things I would like to do with my family. I look forward to crossing things off my summer bucket list and doing our usual summer activities. 


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment