Monday, April 10, 2023

Three Things - April 2023

Happy Monday! Spring Break is over, and although I'm a little sad about that and trying to get back into my usual schedule, I wanted to share my responses to one of Steph's Q & A prompts. You know I love a good questionnaire, and it's been a while since I've shared one, so I figured now is a good time to fill one out.



Three things that make a lot of sense to me

1. Reading every day

2. Practicing self-care

3. Making lists


Three things that do not make sense to me

1. Getting up early but still managing to arrive late to my destination

2. Why are light bulbs so expensive?

3. The Tennessee House of Representatives Expulsions (How insane that those two representatives were expelled over a mass shooting protest and for calling for more gun control.)


Three things I'd like to explore

1. Writing and submitting work to a few online publications 

2. Watercolor and mixed media art classes

3. Making a Bookstagram


Three things I have no interest in

1. Trump (I'm just so sick of him, and every day something terrible related to him always pops up.)

2. Whatsapp (Serious question...why not just text? What is the purpose? I'll try to remember to look this up.)

3. Basketball, but I love how excited many people have been.


Three things I have more than enough of but always want to buy

1. Coffee mugs

2. Books

3. Headwraps


Three things I am always in search of

1. My keys

2. My favorite pen

3. The perfect graphic t-shirt


Three things I've recently checked off of my To Do List

1. Schedule my doctor's appointment

2. Buy graduation, housewarming, and birthday gifts (I have way too many upcoming events to celebrate, but thankful that I have a family to celebrate with)

3. Work on a few blog posts


Three things I have had on my to-do list forever

1. Clean out the boys' closets

2. Toss out or donate old toys

3. Share more personal posts on the blog


Three things I'm loving right now

1. Starbucks Mocha Frappuccinos in the mornings

2. My black biker shorts (Omg, they are so comfortable!)

3. Target


Three things I'm hating right now

1. Indecision

2. Long waitlists for appointments 

3. Getting up early but still arriving late to my destination (I'm sorry I had to mention it twice.)


Now it's your turn. Feel free to share your response or a link to your blog in the comments.


Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Zoe Schaeffer on Unsplash

No comments

Post a Comment