Friday, March 31, 2023

March 2023 // A List

March, March, March.

What a month it has been.

March was a busy but productive month. 

A month of feeling on the go and rushing all the time.

Constantly saying there's not enough time and I need more than 24 hours.

A month of grieving mixed with a little bit of healing.

Still asking myself why Mike isn't here.

Grief is such a strange thing.

A month of being brave and just "going for it."

Finding myself holding onto encouraging words.

A month of hoping and wishing.

A month of exploring new things.

A month of laughter with family and friends.

A month that felt never-ending but went by so quick.

A month that I am grateful for.

Thank you, March.

You were a difficult month, but not as much as usual.

And for that, I am thankful.

So long, March.

Hello, April.

I'm glad you're here.


Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash

No comments

Post a Comment