Monday, March 20, 2023

Spring 2023 Bucket List

Happy Monday! It's the first day of spring and I'm so excited! I've been dreaming of spring. I'm so ready for warmer weather, flowers, sunshine, and trips to the farmer's market. I will say that I am dreading pollen (it's already arrived), but I'm ready for everything else. I'm still getting used to the time change, but it's nice to have more daylight. 

Anyways, I decided to stick with tradition and share my bucket list for spring. There's a few things that are still the same and will probably always stay on my seasonal bucket list, but there are a few new ones. Check out my list below.


  • Make a strawberry pie
  • Publish 5 personal pieces
  • Participate in Exhale's monthly blog hops
  • Complete 5 Project Life layouts
  • Go for a walk on the Silver Comet Trail every month
  • Finish 3 creative projects
  • Work in my sketchbook/journal every week
  • Visit a new coffee shop
  • Go somewhere new
  • Clean out our closets
  • Donate clothes, toys, and other things we no longer need or use
  • Go to a new (or new-to-me) restaurant
  • Watch a new series
  • Buy flowers
  • Complete Nicole Warrington's Awaken to Place class
  • Submit a piece (or two) to Bella Grace Magazine
  • Start working on a new story


What is on your Spring bucket list?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...



Photo by Zoe Schaeffer on Unsplash

No comments

Post a Comment