Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Target Finds

Happy Wednesday! It's been a few months since I've shared a Target Finds post, so I figured today would be a good day to share one. 




I bought this for Gabriel after his allergies started acting up. I put the eye mask in the freezer for two hours and then let him use it. It worked well, and the swelling of his eyes went down. 



This is such a fun game. It's a little challenging, but Raphael loves it. It's also reasonably priced and well-made. This game is cheaper if you purchase it on Target's website or app, but you can also price-match it in stores.



These might just be my new favorite Easter candies. They are a bit pricey, and there's not much in the bag, but it's a perfect little pick-me-up. These would obviously make a good Easter basket filler. So this was definitely an impulse buy, but I don't regret buying them. 



John and I were so excited to buy this vacuum...and this is how you know we are getting old. First, we were excited about new furniture, and now we're excited about a vacuum cleaner. Anyways, so far, this vacuum cleaner has been great. It was reasonably priced, easy to use, and didn't weigh a ton.


What are some of your favorite Target finds?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment