Monday, March 13, 2023

March Goals

Happy Monday! I can't believe we're in the middle of March, and I'm only just now sharing this post. Let's just say that so far, March has been busy. And if you know me, then you know that March is usually difficult for me. 

February was also a busy and fun month. John and I went on a few dates, finally got our new living room set, and celebrated Valentine's Day. I also went to the Silver Comet Trail, and it was my first visit for the year, so I was really excited. Overall, it was a great month.

With February being a busy month, I actually forgot about my goals. Initially, I thought I'd have enough time to work on my monthly goals. However, things didn't go as planned, which you'll read once we recap my goals for February. 

So far, March hasn't been terrible, but we're only a couple of weeks into the month. I'm not going to lie and say that I was excited when February ended and March began because, let's face it, I was dreading March. It's the anniversary month of my baby brother's death, and it feels like my heart breaks all over again. 

I made several goals for March, but I will give myself some grace. I know that, most likely, I will only accomplish some of my goals for the month, but I'm going to try. Before we get to my new goals, let's recap how I did with my goals in February.


Recap of February Goals


  • Read and review 3 books I received from Netgalley: I read a bunch of books in February and that included 5 books that I received from Netgalley. I also posted my reviews. The books I read and reviewed are Wildlife Anatomy by Julia Rothman, Tank's Promise by Winter Sloane, One Star Wonders by Mike Lowery, Skip to.the Fun Parts by Dana Jeri Maier, and Thinking of You by Beth Evans. 
  • Read 2 books I borrowed from the library: I have a bunch of books I borrowed from the library, but I didn't read them. I was so focused on reading the books I received from Netgalley and other publishers and authors.
  • Publish 1 personal piece on the blog: I shared my monthly coffee date post and my monthly reflections list so I'm going to count those as personal pieces. 
  • Participate in Exhale's February blog hop: I'm actually really disappointed that I didn't participate in the February blog hop, but I still plan to work on the prompt.
  • Try 1 new recipe: I honestly can't remember if I tried a new recipe. 
  • Complete my 2021 Project Life album: I still haven't completed my 2021 Project Life album, but I am determined to get it done (as well as my 2022 album) before the year ends. 
  • Work on my January 2023 layouts for my 2023 album: I only completed one layout, but I did work on a few more.
  • Work on my One Little Word lessons: Yikes! I still haven't started working on these lessons and it's already March! 

March Goals

  • Read and review 2 books I received from Netgalley
  • Read 2 books I received from the library
  • Publish 2 personal pieces on the blog
  • Participate in Exhale's March blog hop
  • Try 1 new recipe 
  • Work on my One Little Word lessons (January - March)
  • Work on my 2023 Project Life/memory keeping album


What are your goals for March? How did you do in February?

Thanks for visiting! 

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment