Sunday, December 26, 2021

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Sunday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.

1. Celebrating Christmas - This year, Christmas was a bit different for us as I'm sure it was for many families. John, Raphael, and I were sick. Gabriel and Michael were feeling ok. We didn't get to do a few traditional Christmas activities, but we still managed to have fun.


2. My family - They mean the world to me. 


3. The Witcher - We watched the first two episodes of the second season, and it was so good!


4. Reading - In the last few days, I've started reading so many new books.


5. Free ebooks 


6. Hot Chocolate - I'm still determined to try as many different flavors of hot chocolate as I can.


7. Awesome Christmas clearance sales at Target


8. The moon - A few days ago, the moon looked incredibly enormous and beautiful. I first had to do a double-take because I was caught off guard.


9. All the holiday baked goods and treats


10. Resting - We are still feeling sick, but thankfully we are starting to feel better. Resting and relaxing at home definitely helped a lot.


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment