Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Target Finds

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another Target Finds! Christmas is almost here and I am in a festive mood. I've found so many great things at Target. Their seasonal items are the best. You may notice that most of my current Target Finds are holiday-themed or are gifts, but 'tis the season and all that good stuff.

Well, let's check out my current favorite Target finds.


Snowman Mug

I don't need any more mugs, but I couldn't resist picking up this adorable mug. It's so cute and festive. I've used it for all of the hot chocolate that I've been devouring. At $5, it was reasonably priced, and the quality is excellent. 

Baby Shark Toddler Bedding Set

I thought we would be safe from the Baby Shark crave, but alas, Raphael is now a fan of Baby Shark. Honestly, it's not as annoying as some people think it is. Anyways, I saw this toddler bedding set and decided to get it for my little prince. The look on his face when he saw his new bedding was everything. 

Call Us What We Carry by Amanda Gorman

I have been waiting for what felt like forever for this book to be released. I haven't read the book yet, but I quickly flipped through the book and loved what I saw. 

Hot Chocolate Marshmallow Swirl Ice Cream

Oh my goodness! I was so excited to try this ice cream. If the words Hot Chocolate are listed in any seasonal treat, I am here for it. This ice cream was so delicious, and the flavors were perfectly balanced. It should be available year-round instead of every fall/winter.  My only hope is that this ice cream is brought back again next year.


Overall, I found some great things at Target. As usual, I saved on all of my Target Finds by using the app, buying items on sale, and price-matching.


What are some of your favorite Target finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment