Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Winter 2021 Bucket List

Happy Wednesday! The first day of winter was December 21st, but it didn't feel like winter. The past few days, we've had temperatures in the 70s, and it's just bizarre. In fact, this entire holiday season has been strange. Christmas looked really different for us because we were sick, but we still celebrated at home.

I decided it would be fun to share a winter bucket list to celebrate winter's arrival. I realized that this was the first year I shared a seasonal bucket list for every season, and I'm pleased about that. I'm not sure how this season will go, but I really hope that I can check off as many things on my bucket list as I can. 


  • Try new flavors of hot chocolate
  • Try 3 new recipes
  • Go for a walk on the Silver Comet Trail
  • Organize the closets
  • Donate clothing and other things that we no longer use or need
  • Watch holiday movies
  • Have a weekly game night
  • Work in my sketchbook/journal
  • Finish my 2021 December Daily mini-album
  • Finish my 2020 December traveler's notebook
  • Take more photos
  • Participate in a book challenge
  • Use the crockpot more
  • Do something new for my birthday
  • Publish 3 personal essays on the blog
  • Catch up on my Project Life album
  • Submit an article to a magazine
  • Watch the Witcher
  • Watch a new (or new-to-me) movie

What's on your winter bucket list?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment