Friday, November 5, 2021

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.



1. I'm not a Braves fan, but I'm happy that they won. 


2. Everyone's excitement over the Braves winning the World Series. 


3. Starbucks Peppermint Mochas


4. Warm and cozy pajamas


5. Workin on this month's One Little Word prompt


6. Taking Instax photos


7. Moth To A Flame by Swedish House Mafia and The Weeknd


8. Journal pages by Jil Larson (@reson8ed)


9. Getting ideas for blog posts and articles


10. Reading


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

1 comment

  1. Yay for reading and blog post ideas! I really want to schedule ahead on my posts a bit more this month and next since it's a busy time of the year.

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete