Saturday, November 27, 2021

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up. Last week, I didn't post a happy/thankful list, so this week's list will be a combined list of things I've been grateful and happy for over the past couple of weeks.


1. New books (Target has had some great sales on books)


2. Frozen Hot Chocolate from Auntie Anne's


3. Sticking to what's on my list


4. Red Cup Day at Starbucks


5. Spending time with John


6. Thanksgiving with my family


7. Going to the Silver Comet Trail


8. Finding new songs (Currently listening to No Quiero Saber by Natti Natasha on repeat)


9. Hot Chocolate Bombs


10. Sleeping in


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment