Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Target Finds

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another Target Finds! I've found so many great things at Target over the past few weeks. Most of the items were things that we needed, but a few things that I bought were things that I wanted to try. 

Let's check out my current favorite Target finds. 





I had to buy a new hand mixer because I couldn't find the attachments to my old one. This Hamilton hand mixer works very well. I really love that it came with a case, so at least now I won't lose the attachments (and no, I still haven't found the ones for my old hand mixer). This hand mixer came with several attachments, including standard beaters and a whisk. I've already used this hand mixer, and it works very well. If you're not really into baking but need something for days when you decide to bake, I highly recommend this hand mixer. It's inexpensive, easy to use, and the quality is excellent.

Rael Beauty Miracle Acne Pimple Patch Invisible Spot Cover + Spot Control Cover Duo

I randomly saw this on sale and noticed a deal on the app, so I decided to buy these. I was really intrigued when I saw that it was an invisible spot cover. I've never tried this brand before or a blemish/acne patch spot cover. Hopefully, it works. I'll probably post a review on this soon.


I decided to buy a forehead thermometer after the boys got sick a few times. This thing is handy, and it's so much easier to use, especially on younger children. It's accurate, and I love that it's easy to read. Overall, it gets the job done.


This little snack was delicious! I am now hooked on Biscoff Cookie Butter. I'm not even sure what made me want to buy the Biscoff Cookie Butter and Breadsticks, but I'm so glad that I did. 10/10 would recommend. The jar of Biscoff Cookie Butter is a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it. 



Overall, I found some great things at Target. As usual, I saved on all of my Target Finds by using the Cartwheel app and buying items on sale.


What are some of your favorite Target Finds?


Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

1 comment

  1. We love our infrared thermometer; it's so fast and easy!

    And just tried those cookie butter packages recently and I AM OBSESSED!

    ReplyDelete