Tuesday, November 30, 2021

November 2021 // A List

November was a month full of gratitude.

November mainly was an unproductive month.

November was full of mixed emotions.

November was all about standing up for myself.

November was all about caramel brulée lattes, white chocolate mochas, and hot chocolate bombs.

November was the beginning of getting into the holiday spirit.

I found myself in nature again, and it was so needed. 

November felt like a cozy, warm mug of hot chocolate while wrapped up in a comforting hug.

November was a month of lots of family walks.

November was a little bit worrisome, but with an overwhelming (and much needed) amount of hope.

November was a slow month, yet it went by so fast.

November was just what I needed.

Goodbye November. You were a much-needed month. I'm glad it was a good month.

Hello December. I hope this year, it really is the most wonderful time of the year for everyone.

2 comments

  1. Holidays can feel stressful and we can often times have high expectations, only to be let down. But I, too, felt like November this year was a good month <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a nice month! December is definitely looking to be busy for me but I'm excited for most of it.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete