Friday, March 13, 2020

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Night Eau de Parfum

2. Catching up on TV shows

3. Newk's Spicy Southwestern Caesar Salad

4. Taking a little break from blogging

5. Albanese World's Best Gummy Bears

6. Warmer weather

7. Catching up on reading a lot of blogs

8. These words by Beth Evans

9. Sleeping in

10. More daylight


What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. What a sweet list of things ❤️ The warmer weather is making me so happy today. Rays of sunshine feel nice on the face. Sounds like a very nice week and hope you have a lovely weekend ahead! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had a great weekend as well.

      Delete
  2. More daylight is a big one making me happy this week. I love that extra sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a mini break from blogging too, so I'm going to really try to get back into it this week! I'm super bummed my DC/NYC trip is cancelled (hopefully rescheduled) so I'm going to use the week I would have been gone really gearing up for the move. It's just so much work and I'm tired thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry to hear that your trip was cancelled. Hopefully, you will be able to go soon.

      Delete