Friday, March 27, 2020

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Target Drive Up

2. Listening to old songs

3. These Golden Girls Tiki Mugs

4. Warm weather

5. Supporting small businesses

6. Naps

7. My curls

8. My Mami

9. Online shopping

10. The flowers blooming on the trees in my neighborhood

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. The warm weather feels amazing!! Yay for supporting small businesses. We have so many small and locals struggling right now. We had a good week of rain and everything here is blooming too! Love it! Have the best weekend possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a great weekend as well.

      Delete
  2. I saw those Golden Girls mugs, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want them all lol. They are so adorable.

      Delete
  3. I do appreciate online shopping, and the warm weather when it's here!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete