Friday, March 6, 2020

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Outnumbered by Dermot Kennedy

2. Reading

3. The Bones by Maren Morris

4. Cheese Danish Ring

5. My boys

6. Finding out that there is going to be a Baby Driver 2!

7. Castlevania Season 3 is now available

8. Hints of Spring

9. Rainy afternoons

10. Happy Mail


What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. I like the song Bones also, it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great song. I love the remix with Maren and Hozier too.

      Delete
  2. Baby Driver 2, huh? I'm curious. I liked the first one - such a great soundtrack. Reading is always on my list, and I love The Bones by Maren Morris and just Maren in general. Have you heard the remix with her and Hozier?

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg the soundtrack was amazing! I have heard the remix of The Bones and I love it. I love Hozier!

      Delete
  3. I love Dermot Kennedy and Maren Morris. Oh my gosh, I'm craving one of those cheese danish rings now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to learn how to bake a cheese danish ring.

      Delete