Friday, April 3, 2020

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Fresh air

2. Me time

3. Reading (I've already surpassed my reading goal for the year!)

4. Taking things easy

5. Hearing about my friend's great news

6. Everyone's creativity during this pandemic (the videos, memes, etc. have been hilarious)

7. This story about a Brooklyn landlord who canceled rent for hundreds of tenants

8. Suleika Jaouad's The Isolation Journals creativity challenge (check out #TheIsolationJournals on Instagram...everyone's work is fantastic)

9. Catching up on TV shows

10. Wearing pajamas all day long

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

2 comments

  1. I am loving those stories like the Brooklyn landlord. Those are giving me life right now. And yes to the fresh air. Doesn't it make everything feel cleaner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been avoiding the news, but I'm loving all of the sweet stories like the one with the landlord. Have you heard about the guy who asked a girl out on a date when he saw her dancing on her roof? Loved reading that story as well.

      Delete