Friday, December 27, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Christmas

2. The look on the boys' faces when they saw their presents

3. John's reaction to his Christmas gifts

4. Spending time with my family

5. Relaxing all day on Christmas

6. The Witcher (such a great show!)

7. Christmas dinner...and leftovers!

8. Smallcakes Christmas decorated cupcakes

9. A group of teenagers wrote a sweet apology after leaving a waiter $3 tip

10. Marvel Alliance 3: The Black Order

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

3 comments

  1. I love seeing what people think of the gifts I give them! I'm glad you had a lovely Christmas.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Sounds like it was a good one. I love how excited kids get and yay for getting a good reaction out of the hubby! I started watching The Witcher but was distracted with everything else going on in the house. I will have to restart it. I heard you have to get though a few episodes before it all makes sense LOL . Have a great weekend and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I haven’t heard that story about the teenagers and the note to the waitress ❤️ Sounds like you and the boys had a really happy Christmas and hope you have a beautiful weekend ahead!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete