Friday, December 6, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Toffee Nut Hot Chocolate

2. Sweet Treats from Barnes & Noble

3. Milk 'N Cookies Cupcake from Smallcakes

4. Working in my journal

5. Sleeping in

6. Klaus (such a cute Christmas movie)

7. All the Christmas/holiday vibes

8. Warm, cozy socks

9. A Christmas Carol (the book)

10. Happy Mail

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. I bought some stuff at Barnes and Noble the other day and got a free cookie from the cafe. It is the little things sometimes, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love all the seasonal things on your list! Also I’ll totally have a hot chocolate and cupcake please and thank you ❤️🤣

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleeping in during the holiday breaks makes getting back into an early routine harder but sleep is just so good! It was a long and crazy week here but I am happy that we have made it to Friday in one piece! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love warm, cozy socks. And I need to watch Klaus - I've heard it's a good movie.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete