Monday, December 2, 2019

December Goals

Happy Monday! It's the most wonderful time of the year! Can you believe that it's already December? A decade is almost over! Last month went by so fast, but I'm hoping that December is a bit slower. I'm not ready for the decade to be over just yet. Father Time, please wait a little longer. Take your time.

Since it's a new month, it's time for some new goals. This month is going to be very busy, so I'm going to give myself a lot of grace. I won't be too hard on myself if I don't accomplish a lot of my goals. Before we get to my new goals for the month, let's check out how I did in November.


Recap of November Goals
  • Read 2 books: I read In a Dark, Dark Room and Other Scary Stories by Alvin Schwartz. I was still in the Halloween spirit and wanted to hold on to Halloween for just a few more days. I also read Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt Haig. Reasons to Stay Alive was an excellent book. There are so many things that I want to say about it, but I'll wait until I post my review. I also read Mixed Feelings by Avan Jogia. This was an excellent book, and I highly recommend it. 
  • Start a new journal: I did start a new journal, but I didn't work in it as much as I would have liked. 
  • Stay active (and keep track of it!): This was a colossal fail. I was sick for most of the month and felt extremely exhausted. I'm so disappointed.
  • Try 1 new recipe: This was also a huge fail. With me being sick for most of the month, I was not in the mood to try a new recipe. 
  • Take 1 Skillshare class: This was also a fail. I can't decide which course I want to take next. There are just so many excellent courses which makes it even harder to choose which one to try next.
  • Work on another new art project: I'm not sure whether to check this off or consider it a fail. I somewhat started a new art project, but didn't work on it a lot. I guess a start is a start...right?
  • Finish my Fall mini traveler's notebook: I didn't finish my Fall traveler's notebook. I'm very close, but I decided to take my time with this project. 

December Goals
  • Read 1 book
  • Try 1 new recipe
  • Take 1 Skillshare class
  • Work on my art project
  • Work in my journal
  • Complete the December Pause session of Here course by Liz Lamoreux
  • Document my December 
  • Declutter (with a big focus on my closets)
  • Donate lots of stuff

What are your goals for December?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Marci Angeles on Unsplash

3 comments

  1. I like that you have donate stuff as a December goal!! Always nice. You got a lot of reading done last month and that's awesome.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. November went by very quickly and it was super busy. So many people I know didn't accomplish many of the goals they set. Can't wait to see what you can accomplish in December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donate stuff is a perfect December goal! And I'm with you on the lack of workouts in November, I was sick and un-energetic for most of the month too. Ugh. Here's to a better December!

    ReplyDelete