Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I finally caught up on the last week's episode of Grey's Anatomy. I'm still upset that April and Arizona are no longer going to be on the show. I also caught up on a couple of episodes of Here and Now. Today, John and I watched the finale of The Good Doctor. When I saw the preview of the episode, I thought about skipping it because it definitely looked like it was going to make me cry...and I almost did!

Reading: I'm still reading The Poet X and am hoping to finish it before the end of the month.

Listening: I just heard a cover of Rhiannon by The Langley School Music Project. I heard the cover on an episode of Here and Now and I really liked the song. You can check out the song here.

Making: I've been making a couple of layouts and I've been journaling more.

Feeling: Oh my goodness! I have been feeling so uncomfortable and exhausted. It is so uncomfortable to sit, stand, walk, and lay down. I swear I have to change positions like almost every five minutes. I feel bad for complaining, but it's the truth.

Planning: It's almost April and I still have a few last minute things to take care of before the baby comes. Luckily, it looks like we will be done with everything before the end of April.

Loving: I am so excited for May. The countdown has begun! I'm so ready to have my little one in my arms.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

8 comments

  1. May is coming soon! And your little one will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you're so close to having another little one! I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable though. That's got to be tough!

    I'm so curious about The Poet X. I'll be excited to see what you think! I have the last 3 or 4 episodes of The Good Doctor taped that I still need to watch. That show is always making me cry!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Poet X is such a great book. I don't read a lot of verse novels, but this one is so good. I definitely recommend it. I plan to write a review soon. The Good Doctor is such an awesome show. You're going to love the episodes.

      Delete
  3. Beth is right! My firsts sons birthday is on the 14th and every year I am shocked that its already time for him to be another year older! May is sneaky like that! I haven't watched Greys in forever. I might need to bing that soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The years go by so fast. My oldest son's birthday is in May and I can't believe that he is turning 8. I hope you have a great weekend.

      Delete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear that you've been feeling pretty uncomfortable :( ooofa... I can't wait for May either! This cold weather is going right through me. No more winter!!

    XOXO and hope you have a great rest of your week, darling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte. I'm so glad that it's finally starting to warm up...I am so over winter weather lol. I hope you get warmer weather. Have a great weekend.

      Delete