Friday, March 9, 2018

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with CharlotteLindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link up.


1. Me Time

2. Muffins for Moms event at Gabriel's school

3. Top Off by DJ Khaled ft. Jay Z, Future & Beyonce

4. Kind nurse at my doctor's appointment

5. Shopping for the baby *I keep saying this every week, but baby clothes are so cute!*

6. Wisdom tooth appointment went well

7. Groupon

8. John

9. Video games

10. Naps

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...
SaveSaveSaveSave

8 comments

  1. Nurses were my favorite part of all the doctor appointments when pregnant, they're all so sweet and caring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to take that horrible 3 hour glucose test and the nurse was kind enough to let me lay in a room for the 3 hours instead of making me stay in the waiting room. She was so sweet.

      Delete
  2. Baby clothes are adorable!
    I'm with you on naps - they are very lovely. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I see the baby section at a store, I have to stop and check out the clothes. They are just so adorable. I hope you are having a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. Baby clothing shopping always makes me so happy...I love these little miniature outfits they have! And baby sneakers! So many cute things for newborns ;)

    Wonderful list and hope you are enjoying the weekend! Also naps for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plenty of great things for your week of good, hun. :) Love the me time you’ve got jotted down. And your hubby. ;) That’s sweet.
    One more week down, momma. Hope you have a great week hun. xo

    ReplyDelete