Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List.


Watching: I've been watching Grey's Anatomy, Lucifer, Atlanta, The Good Doctor, The Walking Dead, and 9-1-1. For those of you who watch Grey's Anatomy, how do you feel about Arizona and April leaving the show? I'm actually kind of annoyed that they are leaving...I wish some of the interns would leave.

Reading: I found out that Elizabeth Acevedo has a new book that was just released. I had to go buy it and I'm so glad that I did. I'm loving The Poet X. I can't wait to share a review of this book.

Listening: Top Off by DJ Khaled featuring Jay Z, Future, and Beyonce has been stuck in my head.

Making: I've been working on this month's chapter for the Awesome Ladies Project. I'm making a mini album for this chapter, but I also plan to make a couple more projects for ALP.

Feeling: I'm so exhausted. Being pregnant, recovering from my wisdom tooth removal, and Daylight Saving Time has really made so tired. Luckily, I'm not having any pain from the wisdom tooth removal so I'm really grateful for that. I've just been trying to rest as much as I can.

Planning: I planning to work on some more blog posts especially for this month. My goal is to have at least 10 posts for this month so I'm hoping that I can work on some blog posts soon.

Loving: I've been craving and eating so much vanilla ice cream which is so weird since my favorite ice cream is chocolate chip cookie dough.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

8 comments

  1. I hope your wisdom teeth recovery continues to go well, I know how not fun that can be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth. Surprisingly it's going very well. I haven't had any pain at all.

      Delete
  2. Love these posts - they always give me a snapshot into your life.
    I started watching Grey's a few months ago, but my husband hates it because he's in medical school and knows how silly all the stuff is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Divya. Grey's Anatomy is such an awesome show.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you aren't having any pain from your wisdom tooth removal. I remember getting mine out...so not fun! I hope you can get some much needed sleep soon, though I'm sure being pregnant doesn't help with that PLUS DST.

    I love The Good Doctor. I have the last two that I need to watch!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren. I was so surprised that I didn't have any pain. They couldn't put me under either so they had to use numbing shots. That was the only thing that hurt, but afterwards there was no pain.

      Delete
  4. I can't imagine having a wisdom tooth removed while pregnant...you're a trooper! I hope you can get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shann. I've been getting lots of rest, but I'm really glad that I haven't had any pain. I was really surprised because I always heard that it's very painful.

      Delete