Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List.


Watching: I fell asleep a bit early on Sunday so I didn't finish watching the Oscars. Thank goodness for my DVR because I was able to watch the rest of the award show today.

Reading: As usual, I'm reading blog posts and emails. Tomorrow is the release day for Elle Luna's new book and The Shape of Water so I'm excited to buy those two books. I'm not sure which book I want to read first, but I can't wait to read them.

Listening: I'm getting some laundry done and I'm waiting to hear the little tune that my washing machine makes when the load is done.

Making: I'm working on some blog posts for this month and I'm still working on some posts for May.

Feeling: I have a doctor appointment and a dentist appointment this week so I'm really nervous.

Planning: It's going to be a very busy month and I have to finish planning the rest of this month. There are so many appointments and events that is going to take place this month so I know that my planner is going to get a lot of use.

Loving: I got a new Polaroid SnapTouch Camera and I'm still learning how to use it, but so far I kind of like it. I have noticed that the photos look great when it's taken in a bright area. I think this camera will be perfect for my journal and other crafty/scrapbook projects.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

10 comments

  1. Your new camera sounds awesome! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'm not too thrilled, but hopefully it will go by quickly! lol I hope all your appointments go well. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren. I hope your appointment goes well.

      Delete
  2. I didn't even try to watch the Oscars on Sunday! From what I've heard, I don't think I missed a whole bunch. I hope your doctor and dentist appointments go well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth. I thought the Oscars was great. There were a lot of awesome moments.

      Delete
  3. Uhm, I don't know about any tunes that washing machines play!? I'm out of the loop, clearly, ha!

    Also best of luck with your appointments this week. They're always so nerve-wracking but let us know how everything goes!

    I only caught part of the Oscars but so many movies now I'd like to see. And I didn't realize the Shape of Water was a book!

    Hope you're having a great week, girl! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I was so surprised when we purchased the washing machine and realized that it actually plays a little tune that lets you know that the load is done. I had no idea that there were even washing machines that did that, but I love it. The Shape of Water was originally a movie, but they decided to make it into a book as well. Unfortunately, my local Barnes and Noble still doesn't have the book yet. Hopefully they can get it before Friday.

      Delete
  4. What'd you think of the Oscars? I personally loved it and was a little surprised that it had poor viewership.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so surprised when it was announced that there was poor viewership. I loved the award show and so many of friends watched it.

      Delete
  5. I completely forgot the Oscars were on until I started seeing all the red carpet pictures the day after. I'm bummed that I missed them. Hope your medical appointments go well this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost forgot about the Oscars. I only remembered when a commercial came on just a day or two before the award show. Thank you so much for the well wishes.

      Delete