Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Beauty Q & A

Happy Wednesday! Today I'm linking up with The Blended Blog for TBB Asks. TBB Asks is a monthly questionnaire and link up series. This month's theme is beauty. 


1. Eyelash Curler Yes or No? No...I don't even know how to use one.

2. Favorite Nail Shade? This is a tough one. I rarely paint my nails, but when I go to the nail salon, I usually tend to go for a dark color...kind of like a shade that reminds me of the galaxy or night sky. I also do like a lot of blue shades as well.

3. Favorite Lipstick Shade? I don't really like lipstick. I prefer to use lip balm. Usually, I like pink shades, but my favorite lip balm is Maybelline Baby Lips Color Balm Crayon in Sassy Scarlet.

4. Blow Dry or Air Dry your hair? I air dry my hair at home. The only time that my hair gets blow dried is at a salon.

5. Artificial Nails: Yes or No? I rarely get my nails done. I think I get artificial nails about once or twice a year.

6. Foundation: Yes or No? It depends on the situation. I rarely use foundation and I prefer to use a BB Cream.

7. Hair Up or Hair Down? It depends on my mood.

8. Bar Soap or Body Wash? Body wash

9. Bath or Shower? Both, but I have been loving baths especially since I am pregnant. However, I will probably have to start taking showers instead of baths...it's getting hard to get out of the bathtub lol.

10. Favorite Body Lotion? I love Bath and Body Works Dancing Waters. I wish they would bring that scent back.

11. Do you wear perfume? If so, favorite scent? I've never been much of a perfume girl, but I do like Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue.

12. Do you shave your legs every day? Not during winter.

13. Favorite Lip Balm? As I said before I love Maybelline Baby Lips Color Balm, but I also like Sun Bum's lip balm in Pink Grapefruit.

14. How old were you when you first started wearing make-up? I think I was about 18 years old when I first started wearing make up. I never wore any make up in high school and I rarely wore any after that.

Do you have any favorite beauty products? 

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...
SaveSave

4 comments

  1. BBW Dancing Waters was a good scent! I wish they'd bring it back too! I remember baths were great when I was pregnant but yes, it gets hard to get out eventually!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband had to help me get out of the bathtub the other day lol. BBW had so many great scents...I really wish that they'd bring them back.

      Delete
  2. This was so fun to read from everyone. Do you have a favorite BB cream?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream.

      Delete