Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List.


Watching: I will never get tired of watching Law & Order: SVU. It's such a great show and I still wish that Stabler was on the show. I prefer the older episodes, but I still watch the new episodes too.

Reading: As usual, I'm catching up on blogs. I'm almost done reading The Crossroads of Should and Must by Elle Luna. I'm still reading Sylvia Plath's journals as well.

Listening: I really like this song. I first heard it on the season finale of Teen Wolf. You can check the song out here.

Making: It's been over a week since I made any art, layouts, cards, or even journaling. Today I've been journaling and it feels really great.

Feeling: I've been feeling a bit all over the place and emotional, but don't worry...everything is ok.

Planning: I have to catch up on a few shows. I also plan to watch the season premiere of The Good Doctor. I'm so excited to see the first episode and even set my DVR to record it.

Loving: This time of year is amazing. One of the best things about Fall is the TV line up. Grey's Anatomy is coming back on Thursday. The third season of Lucifer premieres on October 2nd and the thirteenth season of Supernatural premieres on October 12.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

12 comments

  1. I feel all over the place most times. lol.
    I have the Good Doctor in my DVR too. Can't wait. Lets talk after we watch it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the first episode of the Good Doctor. I'm so excited to see the rest of the episodes. What did you think of the show?

      Delete
  2. I can relate on the feeling all over the place, nothing wrong with that, it happens to the best of us from time to time!
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth. I think it's just so much has been happening and I have so much to organize. I keep thinking of that saying "So much to do, too little time".

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry that you're feeling a bit all over the place. I know that you say that everything is OK, but if you're ever feeling that they're not, just know that you're not alone -- I'm here xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kimberly for the kind words. I hope you have a great week.

      Delete
  4. I'm so excited about all the fall shows starting and/or coming back. I watched The Good Doctor last night and it was so good! I love Freddie Highmore.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the first episode of The Good Doctor. I can't wait to see the next episode.

      Delete
  5. My emotions have been all over the place, too. I'm blaming the weather. It's hot. It's cold. It's all over the place, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you feel a better. I have heard that the weather can affect people's moods.

      Delete
  6. i've heard such good things about the good doctor! i want to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first episode was really good! I definitely recommend this show.

      Delete