Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List.


Watching: John and I caught up on the latest episode of Rick and Morty as well as Teen Wolf. I also have to catch up on The Last Ship too.

Reading: As usual, I'm reading some blogs. I also just picked up a couple of books that I had on hold at the library. I can't wait to read Sylvia Plath's journals.

Listening: I love this song so much. It's been stuck in my head for days. You can check out the song here.

Making: I've been working on a few blog posts for the rest of this month and am already planning for October too.

Feeling: I've been feeling a bit strange, but I'm not even sure if strange is the best word to describe how I'm feeling. It's not a scary feeling so that's a good thing. I don't want to brag, but a lot of good things have been happening to me and I've been getting some great news lately so I've been feeling a lot of emotions. Have you ever felt just strange? Like you feel as if something really big and amazing is going to happen very soon?

Planning: I have so many projects that I need and want to finish. I have got to schedule some time to work on my projects. I also need to start working on one or two projects at a time instead of trying to take on four or five projects. I tend to work on lots of projects and then never finish most of them.

Loving: My notebook from Kristen Sgalambro arrived last week. I still can't believe that I won her giveaway. The notebook is absolutely adorable. You can check it out here.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

12 comments

  1. That notebook looks awesome. Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Kristen is very talented. I'm so excited to use it.

      Delete
  2. Nice list! I need to catch up on so many blogs as well as my own blog. Although its nice when I drop off the earth for a few days, I always feel like I am playing catch up when I come back. Such a catch 22! Thanks for sharing your list :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Trish. I still have so many blog posts that I have to read. I agree it can be nice to just rest for a few days.

      Delete
  3. That is wonderful that you've been getting great news! Enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a pretty good week overall! I know how it feels when things are exciting and good and all that but yet it is a weird sensation. Hopefully it feels less strange soon so you can celebrate whatever it is!
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth. I think it's just a lot at the same time so I'm in a bit of shock lol. I'm so excited though.

      Delete
  5. Sylvia Plath's journals sound like fascinating reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I am loving the book. I may have to actually purchase a copy too.

      Delete
  6. I'm glad that good things are happening! That's great. :) I really need to get more blog posts written and scheduled ahead.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren. I hope you are able to write and schedule some more blog posts ahead of schedule. Have a great week.

      Delete