Monday, September 18, 2017

Start Where You Are: Week-At-A-Glance Diary--Blogging for Books Review


Most of you may know that I am a big fan of planners and I'm so excited to share a review of this cute planner by an amazing artist. I am a fan of Meera Lee Patel's art and was so excited when I found out that she made a diary. Although it's called a diary, I think it's more of a planner. This is a undated weekly planner so you can start your planner on any month. The planner is small enough to fit in a bag or purse. The pages are a bit thin so you may notice some bleeding through the pages if you use a pen or marker.


I love that there are monthly pages at the beginning of each month where you can list your monthly goals, notes for the month, and important dates. The monthly pages also has some of Meera's art and quotes from famous people. At the end of the planner, there is a section for contacts and birthdays. There's also a section for world time zones and international calling codes, conversion factors, phonetic alphabet, and roman numerals.


Overall, I really love this planner and can't wait to use it. Although I already have a planner, I do think I have an idea for how I'm going to use this planner. If you use multiple planners, please let me know. I would love to get some more ideas.

Do you use a planner? Are you a fan of Meera Lee Patel?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

I received this book from Blogging for Books in exchange for this review. All opinions expressed here are my own.

16 comments

  1. That cover is gorgeous!! What a great find! I love working with Blogging for Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too. It's so pretty. It was hard deciding which book I wanted to review.

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful planner! I have been itching to purchase the Danielle LaPorte one forever! I really want to get it but I worry that I won't keep up with it and it would be a waste of money. The last one I bought was on Minted. This one though is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of the Danielle LaPorte planner so I'll have to check it out. I completely forgot that you can get planners from Minted.

      Delete
  3. I'm a big planner person too! I love the ones that include quotes or helpful reminders/intentions for the day/week. Just helps to focus in on something and keep a positive attitude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently using a Recollections planner from Michaels and I love it. I really do love when planners include quotes. I think every planner should have quotes.

      Delete
  4. I love planners too! This one is absolutely beautiful! I love the colors on the cover and the font on the pages!
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the watercolor paintings. Meera's artwork is so pretty.

      Delete
  5. Ohhh this is super cute. Love the layout too. I tried bullet journals and failed horribly. I have a habit of having a notebook laying around that I am always writing everything in. But recently I came across a simply planner that so far I am loving. I write things down...everywhere! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kind of planner are you using? I'm using a Recollections planner from Michaels. I haven't tried bullet journaling, but I love when people share their layouts.

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful planner this is! I just got one for 2018 (the day designer) but would love to explore some other options and like that this one is small enough to stuff in a purse. Excited to hear how you use it!!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so many good things about the Day Designer planner. I use the Recollections planner from Michaels.

      Delete
  7. How cute! I love quotes and other fun additions in planners. This year I only have one planner but I've been thinking of using two next year because it would be good to have one JUST for work.

    -lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it can be useful to have two planners. I've heard of people who use planners for work and have an extra one for their personal life or even a planner for blogging.

      Delete
  8. I can never have enough planners and diaries. This one is stunning! So convenient that you can start where you are and not wait for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually buy planners that start in January, but I do love undated planners as well. I love the watercolor art in this planner and can't wait to use it.

      Delete